OPTION 1 - Coming in store for a custom experience:
- Book an appointment with us for your custom fitting. Click here to book a custom fitting, or an in-store shopping experience.
- Note: All in-store experiences right now during COVID-19 will be by appointment only, even just shopping off of the rack in store.
- During your first fitting with us, you will choose styles that you are interested in trying on from our stylebook of over 100+ in house styles
- All of our styles are made up as samples in black fabric in a variety of sizes. Once you choose your favourite styles, we will have you try them on.
- While trying on the samples we will narrow down your approximate size and favourite styles. We will take your measurements and we make notes on things you like about the fit as well as things you would like to change to customize to your body and style. Some examples of customizing styles are: making the bottoms cheekier or adding coverage, adding length to a one-piece, adding in padding, adding a waistband, etc.
- After we have finalized your styles and the custom changes we will be making to them, it is time to pick your fabric! In-store, we have over 100+ fabric options available in both print, solid, shimmer, and even some premium ribbed stretch fabric. All of our solid fabrics are sustainable and made from recycled plastic bottles and fishnets discarded in the ocean and landfills. A lot of our styles are sewn seamlessly/reversibly like our popular ‘RENATA’ bottom + ‘TULIA’ top. This allows a lot of customers to have 2 colours per suit. To learn more about our sustainable fabric and it’s benefits, click here.
- Once your fabric has been chosen, we start making your order! Since we produce everything in house, we will pattern draft, cut, and sew your custom suit for you. After your first fitting we will have you back for a second fitting in 10-14 business days. If you need your suit done quicker, we also offer a rush with a small fee.
- Second fitting: When you return to the store for your second fitting, you will try on your new suit that we have made for you. If it’s perfect then you can take your suit home that day.
Oftentimes, we are able to finalize any small tweaks on the spot with our seamstress and you can leave with your custom suit after your second fitting. In other cases when the suit design is more complicated, we will have you come back for a third fitting. Our top priority is ensuring our clients are comfortable and confident in their new swimwear.
OPTION 2 - An online custom experience for those who are not able to come to the store for a fitting:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com and let us know that you’re interested in doing a custom swimsuit. Indicate if you want to do a virtual fitting over Zoom or if you want to do it via email.
- We will email you a copy of our stylebook and all of our fabric swatches for you to take a look at.
- Once you have selected your favourite styles and fabric, email us those styles along with any custom changes that you want to make to your swimwear. Examples would be a cheekier bum, a higher leg, more coverage, adding in padding, etc. Also include the following measurements: bust, underbust, waist, hip, and any other further measurements that we may require depending on the suit and its complexity.
- Once we receive your custom choices we will confirm your order and begin making your suit.
- Since we produce everything in house, we will pattern draft, cut, and sew your custom suit for you. After your confirmation date, we will mail you your custom suit in 10-14 business days. If you need your suit done quicker, we also offer a rush with a small fee.
- Your suit will be mailed to you! As we are unable to have you back for a second fitting, when you receive your suit in the mail, please make any notes for us about how it is fitting and take any measurements needed. We may have to have you mail us the suit back for us to make any further changes and alterations to the suit.